thanks! ; )
Super League Gaming Riot Points Gift Card Sweepstakes
Super League Gaming Riot Points Gift Card Sweepstakes
To celebrate the start of Super League Gaming's League of Legends City Champs event they're giving away a total of $500 in Riot Points Gift Cards to 10 lucky winners!
What is City Champs?
City Champs is your chance to be part of a fierce national tournament. Compete online against League of Legends players in your city to earn a spot on your city's team. All you need is a level 30 League of Legends account! Players who qualify will compete at their local theater in an exciting live competition against equally-skilled players across the country.
Super League Gaming's League of Legends City Champs event will take place in 12 cities across the US:
White Plains, NY
Los Angeles, CA
Redwood City, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Earn a spot on your city's League of Legends team by competing in the online qualifiers Fri, July 21 - Mon, July 24.
About Super League:
Super League Gaming (SLG) is the world's first, biggest and most accessible competitive league for amateur players both online and in-person. They’ve established movie theaters as the ultimate arenas to experience some of the world's most popular games in a new and social way with an organized City Club system.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of United States (other than Rhode Island and US Territories), and any Province of Canada (other than Quebec), that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of July 13, 2017.
Void where prohibited. Please see official rules linked above.
Entry closes August 17, 2017
SUPER LEAGUE GAMING RIOT POINTS GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase or Payment Necessary to Enter or Win.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the "Super League Gaming Riot Points Gift Card Sweepstakes" (the “Sweepstakes”). iGames, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do enter the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any state of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada (excluding Quebec), that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of July 13, 2017 ("Entrants"). If you are not a legal resident of those areas, you are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- If an Entrant is under the age of majority, then he/she must obtain prior consent from his/her parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry.
- All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update the Sponsor of any change in their e-mail address.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below.
- Employees of Sponsor, Dell Corporation, Super League Gaming, Inc., or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) are not eligible.
- Void where prohibited.
- No Entrant will be allowed to receive more than one (1) prize in the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes shall commence on July 13, 2017 at 2:00pm PDT and end on August 16, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes by creating a free Alienware Arena account by providing the required information or using an existing Alienware Arena account. Using your account, log into the site and click the “Enter” at https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1756406/boards/giveaways-and-contest-na/Sweepstakes/super-league-gaming-riot-points-gift-card-sweepstakes to register for the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Upon completion of the Sweepstakes registration, Entrant is provided one entry (“Entry”) in the Sweepstakes. The Entry provides a single submission in the drawing ("Drawing") for a prize. Maximum of one Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one entry will void the Entry and the Entrant will be disqualified.
Sponsor will draw ten winners and award each winner a $50 Riot Points Gift Gard.
The prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All taxes (and the reporting consequences thereof) and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes described above are the sole responsibility of the winners. No prize substitution, except as allowed by Sponsor who reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $500 USD.
5. Drawing for the Prize. Sponsor will conduct the Drawing on or about August 17, 2017 at approximately 10am PDT.
- The Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor in Boise, ID. The Drawing will be made using Sponsor’s random selection tool.
- The odds of winning the prize are based on the total number of qualified entries for the Drawing and are equal regardless of the method of entry.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
- Sponsor will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner, other than the parent/legal guardian of a winner who is under the age of majority.
6. Notification of Winner. The person selected to win the prize will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Sponsor within three (3) days following the Drawing. If required by law, the winner also will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. Within seven (7) days of notification attempt, winner must respond to Sponsor with the requested contact information and if applicable, any tax release, or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Sponsor will choose an alternate winner by the same random method.
- The winner, by entering the Sweepstakes, consents to the inclusion of his or her name, alias and country being disclosed by Sponsor as indicated below.
- Sales taxes, if any, and income taxes are the responsibility of each winner.
- Sponsor will pay the costs of shipping or delivery of the prize.
8. General Release. As far as permitted by applicable law, Sponsor, Dell Corporation, Super League Gaming, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will not be responsible for any of the following insofar as they are beyond their reasonable control: (a) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor with the exception of personal injury or death caused by negligence; or (c) any technical or human error such as typographical, printing, or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. General Terms.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, USA. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and all Entrants agree to Santa Clara County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you.
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual founds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Winner; Rules Request. For the name and country of the Winner, visit http://www.alienwarearena.com/news approximately August 18, 2017 – October 17, 2017. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com with your request, name and address.
11. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by iGames, Inc., 2420 E Old Penitentiary Rd., Boise, ID 83712, USA.
This is a really nice sweepstakes.....thanks a lot!
edited for the kids.
xStarmadax said: This is a really nice giveaway.....thanks a lot!
Sweepstakes, not a giveaway
Edit: Thanks for the edit and good luck to you and everyone entering
Awesome, thanks so much!
thank you :)
Awesome, thanks so much!
Nice thank you :)
Good luck everybody!
Good luck guys!