Suicide Squad: We Need Them Bad Sweepstakes
Suicide Squad: We Need Them Bad Sweepstakes
Congratulations to Priscilla G. from Chula Vista!
Priscilla is the lucky grand prize winner drawn to win a trip to Hollywood for Two with a VIP Tour of Warner Bros. Studios and a Top Model Alienware Alpha!
Enter to Win!
Grand Prize: A trip to Hollywood for Two with VIP tour of Warner Bros. Studios and a Top Model Alienware Alpha!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any state of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island) that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of July 5, 2016. Ends 08/07/16
Suicide Squad © 2106 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. TM and © DC Comics. All Rights Reserved.
SUICIDE SQUAD: WE NEED THEM BAD SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase OR PAYMENT Necessary to enter or win.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the "Suicide Squad: We Need Them Bad Sweepstakes" (the “Sweepstakes”). Dell Marketing LP (“Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. iGames, Inc. ("Administrator") is the administrator of the Sweepstakes.
By registering for the Sweepstakes, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do not register for the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any state of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island) that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of July 5, 2016 ("Entrants"). If you are not a legal resident of those areas, you are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
If an Entrant is under the legal age of majority, then he/she must obtain prior consent from his/her parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor.Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry.
All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update the Sponsor of any change in their e-mail address.
Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below.
Employees of Administrator, Dell Corporation, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Bros.”), or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) are not eligible.
Void where prohibited.
No Entrant will be allowed to receive more than one (1) prize in the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The sweepstakes shall commence on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 3pm PDT and end on Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 11:59pm PDT (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes by creating a free Alienware Arena account by providing the required information or using an existing Alienware Arena account. Using your account, log into the site and click the “Enter” button at: https://na.alienwarearena.com/contest-sweeps/suicide-squad-sweepstakes to register for the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Upon completion of the Sweepstakes registration, Entrant is provided one entry (“Entry”) in the Sweepstakes. The Entry provides a single submission in the drawing ("Drawing") for a prize. Maximum of one Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one entry will void the Entry and the Entrant will be disqualified.
Sponsor will award one (1) grand prize as follows:
A trip to Hollywood for two (2), with a VIP tour of Warner Bros. Studio ($2,199USD). Trip includes
Roundtrip economy airfare for winner and one (1) guest from winner’s nearest major US airport (as determined by Sponsor) to Los Angeles, California.
Double occupancy hotel room in Los Angeles, including breakfast.
Roundtrip airport-hotel shared ground transportation and tour transportation.
Alienware Alpha ($699.99USD)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The prize set forth herein is subject to certain restrictions and qualifications of the Sponsor. Tour is available Monday through Friday. Dates of travel must be between November 4, 2016 and December 19, 2016 or between January 13, 2017 and September 30, 2017 ; once your dates and guest are selected, you may not make changes without the prior express consent of Warner Bros. which may grant or withhold consent in its sole discretion; prize cannot be taken during any US national holiday; at least one traveler must be 18 years of age or older; winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary if the winner is a minor or under the age of 18, then his/her guest must be his/her parent or legal guardian; accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double or twin room; a valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in; prize does not include travel to and from the departure airport, personal expenses, incidentals, or food and drink unless otherwise stated, or any other expenses not expressly stated in these rules; all elements of the prize are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered; once confirmed, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available; all travelers will require valid photo ID to travel; any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; minimum age limit for Warner Bros. VIP Tour is 8 years; except for the one permitted guest included with the prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip; your one permitted guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. All arrangements are subject to availability. The grand prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All taxes (and the reporting consequences thereof) and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes described above are the sole responsibility of the winners. The prize set forth herein is subject to certain restrictions and qualifications of the Sponsor. The odds of winning the prize are based on the total number of qualified entries for the Drawing and are equal regardless of the method of entry.
All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All taxes (and the reporting consequences thereof) and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes described above are the sole responsibility of the winners. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $2,898.99USD.
5. Drawing for the Prize. Administrator will conduct the Drawing on August 10, 2016 at approximately 10am PDT.
The Drawing will be conducted by Administrator in Los Altos, California. The Drawing will be made using Administrator’s random selection tool.
You do not need to be present to win.
All decisions of Sponsor and Administrator are final and binding.
Sponsor will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner, other than the parent/legal guardian of a winner who is under the age of majority.
6. Notification of Winner. A person selected to win a prize will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Sponsor within three (3) days following the Drawing. Winners will be required to agree to the Certificate of Eligibility and Release (“Release”), which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability, to the extent permissible by law. If a winner is under the legal age of majority in his or her state of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian must also sign the Release. If required by law, the winner also will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. Within seven (7) days of notification attempt, winner must respond to Sponsor with the requested contact information and if applicable, any tax release, or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Sponsor will choose an alternate winner by the same random method.
The winner, by entering the Sweepstakes, consents to the inclusion of his or her name, alias and country being disclosed by Sponsor as indicated below.
8. General Release. As far as permitted by applicable law, Sponsor, Administrator, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will not be responsible for any of the following insofar as they are beyond their reasonable control: (a) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor with the exception of personal injury or death caused by negligence; or (c) any technical or human error such as typographical, printing, or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. General Terms.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, USA. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and all Entrants agree to Santa Clara County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you.
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual founds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Winner; Rules Request. For the name and country of the Winner, visit http://www.alienwarearena.com/news approximately August 15, 2016 - October 14, 2016. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com with your request, name and address.
11. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Dell Marketing LP, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682, USA.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
Suicide Squad © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. TM and © DC Comics. All Rights Reserved.