FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
Incariuz Points: 424
2
bennyjohns002 Points: 406
3
Felini Points: 379
4
kathmandu Points: 378
5
Xanthi Points: 365
6
Mr. Pokeylope Points: 327
7
Milkyshakes Points: 322
8
adryanksgc Points: 320
9
Not Ripley Points: 301
10
Awefaw Points: 301

【ARP Booster】Info

  • 1
  • As the name suggests, it boosts your ARP earning for a certain duration.
    After using it, it will multiply your ARP based on the "x" and duration determined by "HOUR".
    • Eg. Today Quest gives 100 ARP (Not completed)
      Using 2x ARP Booster, you'll get 100 + 100 = 200 ARP.
      Using 3x ARP Booster, you'll get 100 + 200 = 300 ARP.
      And so on.

   

  • Currently ARP Booster besides affecting Daily Quests, other sources of ARP is not 100% confirmed being affected.
    This is the current confirmed list.

    【ARP Booster Effects】✅ Yes ❌ No ⚠️ Problem ❔ Unknown
    • ✅ Daily Quest
    • ✅ Time on Site
    • ✅ Steam Quests
    • ❌ Daily Login (Advent Calendar + 7 Days Login Rewards)
    • ⚠️ Watch Twitch (Based on ARP Log, each day max 38 entries, since April 25 only showing 0 ARP)
    • ❔ Steam Community Event Reward

 

  • To use an ARP Booster, go here My ARP Booster List.
    Select your available ARP Booster from the List on the right side, then click Activate on the left side.
    • If after selecting an ARP Booster shows on the left side "Start Date" and "Expiration Date",
      it means you have already used it, and it shows when you used it and when it expired.

   

  • After the ARP 6.0 update, the old ways to obtain ARP Booster have been obsoleted.
    Currently you could only obtain it by login/check-in on certain day on Advent Calendar 1 per month.

   

Edited
Replies • 14
Galactic
  • 3

Could you clear up some confusion?

today's ARP gains,
(using a 2x booster)
daily quest 5 + 5 
time on site 5
watch twitch 15
steam quest 25 (completed 1 quest/game)

it seems booster didnt work on 'time on site'(never worked before) and 'steam quest'(worked last month).

what do you mean by "Each day max 38 entries"?
what do you mean by "not awarding any ARP"? the 15ARP shown not being added or it showing 0 no matter how long you watch a streamer?
how do i access steam community reward event?

edited

Interstellar
  • 3

i don't know where you get your information from, but boosters also work for Twitch Quests, although it isn't shown in the sidebar you get credited the right amount, also Twitch Quests aren't bugged

Was_ED said: 1h

it seems booster didnt work on 'time on site'(never worked before) and 'steam quest'(worked last month).

what do you mean by "Each day max 38 entries"?
what do you mean by "not awarding any ARP"? the 15ARP shown not being added or it showing 0 no matter how long you watch a streamer?
how do i access steam community reward event?

It surprised me either, that i saw 10 ARP for Time on Site, when i looked at my ARP log and which were credited correctly; about Steam Quest ARP, it's the same as with Twitch Quest ARP, it won't show the doubled amount in the sidebar, but the right amount is credited

i think he means, that the ARP log is showing 38 entries for Twitch Quest, i didn't count them, though

as mentioned above, there is nothing wrong which Twitch Quests, 15 ARP are shown and you get credited the right amount

Community Reward Event isn't a thing, which is running permanently, it's a time limited thing, like the SMITE community event

edited

  • 5
Was_ED said: 5h

Could you clear up some confusion?

today's ARP gains,
(using a 2x booster)
daily quest 5 + 5 
time on site 5
watch twitch 15
steam quest 25 (completed 1 quest/game)

it seems booster didnt work on 'time on site'(never worked before) and 'steam quest'(worked last month).

what do you mean by "Each day max 38 entries"?
what do you mean by "not awarding any ARP"? the 15ARP shown not being added or it showing 0 no matter how long you watch a streamer?
how do i access steam community reward event?

edited 5h

Yep, on your right panel only Daily Quest would show the ARP Booster Bonus, while others still remain the same.

But if you check ARP Log you'll see that your Time on Site and Steam Quests are affected by your ARP Booster.

So you'll see the following on ARP Log:

  • Completed Quests (Daily Quest) - 10 ARP
  • Time on Site - 10 ARP
  • Steam Quests - 50 ARP
  • Twitch Passive (Watch Twitch) - Around 38 entries showing visual bug of 0 ARP

 

The Twitch thing probably it's just a visual bug on ARP Log, not saying that you don't get awarded the ARP you supposed to earn, but since it's not showing on ARP Log,


I can't confirm if the ARP Booster affects it or not only by ARP Log (I know many people confirming it works but I'll like to see ARP Log updates and showing that)

 

Steam Community Challenge is a time limited event, the first and last one made until now is the SMITE Community Event, during April 25 - May 9, currently ended.


When it's available, you could join it by clicking Join button on the bottom on that page.

edited

  • 5
Prosac0 said: 5h

i don't know where you get your information from, but boosters also work for Twitch Quests, although it isn't shown in the sidebar you get credited the right amount, also Twitch Quests aren't bugged

It surprised me either, that i saw 10 ARP for Time on Site, when i looked at my ARP log and which were credited correctly; about Steam Quest ARP, it's the same as with Twitch Quest ARP, it won't show the doubled amount in the sidebar, but the right amount is credited

i think he means, that the ARP log is showing 38 entries for Twitch Quest, i didn't count them, though

as mentioned above, there is nothing wrong which Twitch Quests, 15 ARP are shown and you get credited the right amount

edited 4h

I only use the info that shows on ARP Log, I know people gets the bonus from ARP Booster affecting the Watch Twitch,


but since it isn't appearing on ARP Log (instead showing the ARP we should get, it only shows 0, probably a visual bug),


I'd marked it as a problem one instead of non working.

 

The sidebar (right panel) probably they didn't applied to show the affected bonus like the Daily Quest so you couldn't be sure that you get the bonus before the ARP Log comes out.

edited

Interstellar
  • 2
❤ めぐ ☕ みん ❤ said: 2h

I only use the info that shows on ARP Log, I know people gets the bonus from ARP Booster affecting the Watch Twitch,


but since it isn't appearing on ARP Log (instead showing the ARP we should get, it only shows 0, probably a visual bug),


I'd marked it as a problem one instead of non working.

 

The sidebar (right panel) probably they didn't applied to show the affected bonus like the Daily Quest so you couldn't be sure that you get the bonus before the ARP Log comes out.

edited 1h

Well, when you're only using the info of the ARP log, then you should clearly state this somewhere, otherwise you'll just unsettle the users about working things and wrong assumptions will be spread over the forums, which i then have to iron out again

and as i said, you not only marked is as a problem, which isn't a problem, but you said it's bugged and won't award any ARP, which is wrong and is the real problem here

 

edited

  • 5
Prosac0 said: 11m

Well, when you're only using the info of the ARP log, then you should clearly state this somewhere, otherwise you'll just unsettle the users about working things and wrong assumptions will be spread over the forums, which i have then to iron out again

and as i said, you not only marked is as a problem, which isn't a problem, but you said it's bugged and won't award any ARP, which is wrong and is the real problem here

Ok I changed the phrase into this:

  • ⚠️ Watch Twitch (Based on ARP Log, each day max 38 entries, since April 25 only showing 0 ARP)



Solar
  • 1

Can you still get 3x boosters anymore?  I only see 2x booster on the ARP calender.