Pixel 3 is unfortunately not supported :-((( ...
Right now you can play Elder Scrolls; Blades on your iPhone or Andriod Phone.
The game will be playable in landscape and portrait mode!
Oh and it's going to be FREE....and much much more...To come for updates ;)
The Devs are planning on making the game cross platform so you can play the game on your console, your VR, or even your PC. It going to be everywhere... And.... You can't stop it. Just kidding.
Remember Fallout; Shelter which was released about 3 or 4 years ago? Well, I think the Devs are planning to do a similar thing with elder scrolls; Blades. Cross-Platform online and this time an rpg instead of a survival bunker. So you'll get some fresh air.
Wait a minute. What is Elder Scrolls; Blades?
Elder Scrolls: Blades is a first-person role-playing game with console graphics but unique to the mobile experience.
Tell me more about Elder Scrolls; Blades
- The combat will follow your specific timing and movements.
- Fight with melee weapons and spell crafting abilities.
- Explore hand-crafted procedurally generated dungeons and run around in outdoor environments.
- You can customize your character with different features
- pick your race and
- pick your class
- level up to enhance your attributes by applying points to your ability tree.
- use tap or even the in game controls. I think you can even use a controller (not sure about that yet)
3 Game Modes
- Abyss (survival) - A roguelike experience where you dungeon crawl through a perma-death game.
- Arena (pvp) - A battleground where you fight one-on-one against other real-life players.
- Town (Story) - Story mode, complete with town building, quest runs, and of course story.
- In Town mode, you play as a member of a group called "The Blades." You've been forced into exile and must return to your hometown, which you find completely and utterly destroyed or wrekt as you might say.
What else can I do in town mode?
You can rebuild your town in-game with unlockable;
- and more, which you earn through gameplay.
- Every person's town will look completely different
- you can even visit your friends' towns to see what they've done with their place.
Because of the graphic-intensive gameplay, Blades will only be available on newer-model iPhones and Android phones. Here's a quick list of the mobile devices it can be played on:
You can also register FREE for a chance to get early access go here Edler Scrolls; Blades (sign up link/website is in blue text. Do not panic it is NOT spam or a rick roll)
Upvote if you want more updates ;)