1. I don’t now if you already sponsor a pro team but this is possible in Lol or CS:GO or for the future PUBG otherwise skins are also possible for example Rocket League where you can start a contest where someone with the new alienware skins need to score a sick goal and the best video wins a alienware headset or smth like this.
2. If you buy the game over alienware you get a discount on your next buy from alienware. For example buy Minecraft over alienware and get 20% off your next purchase from the gear store.
3. Ask the company for a cross promotion like a contest where you need to play the game and capture a nice scene and upload it and the best video wins smth like gaming gear or alienware related in game items
1. Have an Alienware verification of the minimum required system specifications for a game, identify what Alienware systems handle the game easily. If it is a game that has been ported from a console, weigh in on the quality of the port.
2. Support try before buy philosophy and promote those with your brand logo. One hour of trying a game free goes a long way in improving the image of both the game company and the computer system sponsoring that philosophy. I may not buy that particular game, but would definately come back to look at other games from those companies.
3. Include any of the following when purchasing an Alienware computer: demo versions, free games, special DLC for popular games. Also, Alienware easter egg in games. Digital trading cards similar to Steam
i'd like it if you could do more and have more games with the alienware fx stuff. ive been playing dying light and i love the effects the lighting does for the game!. just wish more recent and more played games such as CSGO and PUBG had cool alienware fx stuff