Those are some cool prizes! Good luck everyone!
Dell Gaming PAX West Instant Win
Dell Gaming PAX West Instant Win
The following winners received a scratch off card at our Dell Gaming PAX West Instant Win Sweepstakes and had a winning code!
Grand Prize: Matthew C. from California wins a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop!
2nd Place: Andrew K. from Oregon wins an Alienware Vindicator Backpack.
3rd Place: Matthew W. from Utah wins an Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse.
4th Place: Matthew B. from Washington wins an Alienware Hat.
Enjoy your PAX West Instant Win Sweepstakes prizes from Dell Gaming & Alienware!
Sign in or create your free account, then click ENTER NOW
to submit your instant win code.
You could be one of 4 instant winners of prizes including a
NEW Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop!
Grand Prize- NEW Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop
1st Place: Alienware Vindicator 15.6" Backpack
2rd Place: Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse
3rd Place: Alienware Hat
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada (excluding Quebec) that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of September 1, 2017. Ends 9/8/17.
Void where prohibited. Please see official rules for details.
Dell Gaming PAX West Instant Win
No Purchase or payment Necessary to enter or win. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the “Dell Gaming PAX West Instant Win” (the “Sweepstakes”). iGames, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada (excluding Quebec) that are thirteen years of age or older as of September 1, 2017 (the “Entrants”). If you are not a legal resident of any of these areas, you are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
· If an Entrant is under the age of eighteen they must obtain prior consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry.
· All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update the Sponsor of any change in their e-mail address.
· Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below.
· Employees of Sponsor, Dell Corporation, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three months out of the year) are not eligible.
· Void where prohibited.
· No Entrant will be allowed to receive more than one prize in the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes shall commence on September 1, 2017 at 9am PDT and end on September 8, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes. During PAX West 2017, being held September 1 – September 4, 2017 at the Washington State Convention Center 705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101, Booth number 1125, Entrants may obtain a free instant win scratch card containing a “Promo Code” while supplies last or through the last day of the Sweepstakes Period.
Anytime during the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants must visit the Sweepstakes entry page located at www.AlienwareArena.com/PAX and log into Entrant’s existing Alienware Arena account or create a free Alienware Arena account. Enter your Promo Code on the Sweepstakes entry page (“Entry”) to find out if you are a winner. The first five winning Promo Codes submitted with an Entry will receive the prizes 1st – 4th place in order of submission. The first to submit a winning Entry will receive the 1st place prize followed by second to submit receiving 2nd, and so on until all four prizes have been awarded.
The earlier you submit your Entry, the better your chance to win. Maximum of one Entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one Entry will void the Entry and the Entrant will be disqualified.
The winners will receive the following prizes.
Placing Prize (approximate retail value “ARV” in USD)
Grand Prize Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop (ARV $999.99)
2nd Alienware Vindicator 15.6” Backpack (ARV $99.99)
3rd Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse (ARV $89.99)
4th Alienware Hat (ARV $29.99)
· If less than four Entrants submit a winning Promo Code during the Sweepstakes Period, all non-winning eligible Entries will be entered into a “Drawing” on September 11, 2017 to award unclaimed prizes.
· An Entry provides a single chance in the drawing for a prize.
· The odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of qualified Entries.
· No prize substitution, except as allowed by Sponsor who reserves the right to offer a prize of equal/greater value. If for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Sponsor, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
· If applicable, the Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor in Boise, ID USA. You do not need to be present to win. The Drawing will be made using Sponsor’s random selection tool.
· All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
· The prizes will be delivered within 45 days of the winners of such prize being verified.
· Sponsor will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner.
The total ARV of all prizes is $1,219.96
5. Notification of Winners. The person selected to win a prize will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Sponsor. If required by law, the winner will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. Winner must respond to Sponsor with all required documents and information requested, within three days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Sponsor will choose an alternate winner by the same random method.
· Winners, by entering the Sweepstakes, consent to their name and country being disclosed as indicated below.
· Sales taxes, if any, and income taxes are the responsibility of each winner.
· Sponsor will pay the costs of shipping or delivery of the prizes.
7. General Release. Sponsor and all parties supporting the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted or damaged Entries; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; (d) any technical or human error such as printing or typographical or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes or e) the use of any prize. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, by entering this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
8. Winner, Rules Request. For the name and country of the winners, please visit http://www.alienwarearena.com/news, approximately September 13, 2017 – November 12 2017. To obtain a free copy of these rules send your mailing address and request with the reference “Dell Gaming PAX West Instant Win” to email@example.com.
· To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, USA.
· Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and all entrants agree to Santa Clara County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you.
· Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
· These Official Rules are subject to any requirements/limitations imposed by the Federal Communications Commission.
· The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
· Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into.
· Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
· Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by iGames, Inc., 2420 E Old Penitentiary Road, Boise, ID, 83712.
Good luck to all!
Can you only enter once?
Great prizes! Good luck everyone!
Welp I got about 50 of these cards and you can only enter once LOL
It says: "Sorry, you are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes".
What a joke.
Have they done the draw yet on this?
WISH I had a shot at this
Oh, no, I'm late.