FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
rhufnal Points: 386
2
somesay12 Points: 365
3
rossoneri* Points: 278
4
xknickx Points: 261
5
Eits Points: 254
6
osnabb Points: 247
7
Cdcorky Points: 245
8
Mafalou77 Points: 245
9
Rapposao Points: 245
10
Incariuz Points: 244

At what time does the marketplace opens?

Galactic
  • 1

I tried quickly searching for marketplace but nothing shows up so I guess  I'm gonna ask the same that has been asked a million times, at what time does it open? please tell me next to what timezone

Thanks!

Replies • 11
Galactic

Are you asking the right question because the marketplace is open right now.  I assume you mean the Vault.  The Vault for me will open 7pm CST on Sept 22nd here in the USA.

edited

Galactic
Corn380 said: 9h

Are you asking the right question because the marketplace is open right now.  I assume you mean the Vault.  The Vault for me will open 7pm CST on Sept 22nd here in the USA.

edited 9h

vault yes, I'm sorry. 7pm CST can anyone else confirm just to be sure


Interstellar
Crazyfaith said: 3h
Corn380 said: 9h

Are you asking the right question because the marketplace is open right now.  I assume you mean the Vault.  The Vault for me will open 7pm CST on Sept 22nd here in the USA.

edited 9h

vault yes, I'm sorry. 7pm CST can anyone else confirm just to be sure

Not technically correct.  It would be 7 PM CDT.

edited

Interstellar

7:00 P.M. Central time North America the evening before as in the 22nd this time


Standard Space Mammal

AWA should really add a countdown on the Vault page. It would be helpful for worldwide users not using the same time.



Planetary
SaintAx said: 7h

AWA should really add a countdown on the Vault page. It would be helpful for worldwide users not using the same time.

Agreed


Does anyone know why it says "on the 23rd" for me? I'm from Europe if that matters. We really need a countdown...


bornxntuesday said: 2h

Does anyone know why it says "on the 23rd" for me? I'm from Europe if that matters. We really need a countdown...

Well, it will be September 23rd at midnight UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), and that's when the Vault is supposed to open.

You can use an online clock as a substitute for a countdown.

 


bornxntuesday said: 3h

Does anyone know why it says "on the 23rd" for me? I'm from Europe if that matters. We really need a countdown...

around 7 hr 45 mins later