FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
manangakhar Points: 126 Lv 5
2
Ledanto Points: 56 Lv 16
3
EghiBala Points: 56 Lv 3
4
devilsir Points: 51 Lv 14
5
jg021v Points: 51 Lv 30
6
okich Points: 51 Lv 3
7
weiser21 Points: 51 Lv 3
8
VojtaFiser2001 Points: 51 Lv 3
9
mikedalton@prod... Points: 51 Lv 4
10
lq602 Points: 25 Lv 19

Avatars All Changed to Alien Heads During Switcheroo

  • 2

Not sure if this is a bug. We had a Switcheroo quest 5 days ago where we change our Avatar to receive ARP. When I made my change I went through all the avatars I had saved (all but one are variations of a pirate bear picture). For the past 5 days all my avatar images have been alien heads. Note I didn't upload any new images, just looked through all the ones I had previously uploaded so an image review should not have been triggered and even if it had it should be complete by now, no?

FREE PIRATE BEAR!!!

Replies • 9

I have seen that issue a time ago, I think I've cleaned my browser cookie of AWA site, then tried relogin again and it became normal (Not sure if that was the only thing I've done, since it was a long time ago).


Thank you for replying. Oddly enough my Avatar has been switched back as of this morning and Pirate Bear is now free! Your attention appears to have had a magical effect!


ArgusMcFilch said:

Thank you for replying. Oddly enough my Avatar has been switched back as of this morning and Pirate Bear is now free! Your attention appears to have had a magical effect!

Ohh nice~

Not sure if I've done something to contribute with that ^^|||

But glad to hear it working for you again!


❤ めぐ ☕ みん ❤ said:

I have seen that issue a time ago, I think I've cleaned my browser cookie of AWA site, then tried relogin again and it became normal (Not sure if that was the only thing I've done, since it was a long time ago).

Tried, but nothing happens.


slopatslapet said:

Tried, but nothing happens.

Sorry to hear that you got the same problem, but have you tried using another browser to see if you could have your avatar screen normal or at least avatar history not appearing so many aliens? ^^|||



 

❤ めぐ ☕ みん ❤ - When I was having the problem I checked that with Edge and still had the issue. I normally use Chrome. However, those are both Chromium based so maybe not a thorough test.

 


ArgusMcFilch said:

 

❤ めぐ ☕ みん ❤ - When I was having the problem I checked that with Edge and still had the issue. I normally use Chrome. However, those are both Chromium based so maybe not a thorough test.

 

Hmm... if it still occurs I think you should contact with AWA Staff or Admins, like @iJess who replied above you.


i have the same problem...

ever since i had that recent ''switcheroo'' quest for my avatar, my avatar has changed into the default alienware avatar...

how can i get my original BB10 avatar back?!

help me out please!

(the worst thing is, that every time i try to upload my avatar again, it says: ''we cannot upload your avatar'' despite it being fine before...)