Top games on Metacritic in 2019!
Metacritic has sum up past year and presented best game released in 2019. Some of them are big and well-known brands, but there are also new games on the market. Let's see, what players and critics from all around the world liked the most in 2019!
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 - 93 points
Not a surprise, that new game from Rockstar is such a success. Company known from developing Grand Theft Auto series, again made an incredible game in such amazing setting.
2. Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers - 91 points
Third expansion to the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - MMORPG from Square Enix - also made a great success and placed on second place.
3. Disco Elysium - 91 points
Brand new, open world RPG from ZA/UM turned out to be a huge success on the market. Looking forward to next game from the developer.
PS4 & XBOX ONE
1. Resident Evil 2 - 91 points (PS4) & 93 points (XO)
Remake of the classic game from 1998. Long waited by the fans and warm welcomed by the critics.
2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 90 points (PS4) & 91 points (XO)
Great souls-like developed - of course - by From Software. Awesome adventure, especially for fans of such genere.
3. Monster Hunter: World - Iceborn - 89 points (PS4) & 90 points (XO)
Big DLC to game released in 2018 and also one of the best games of that year.
1. Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition - 93 points
One of the best RPGs of 2017 now is available on Nintendo Switch.
2. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition - 91 points
Game was first released on Nintendo 3DS in 2017. Like first position on our list - now is available to play on Nintendo Switch. New game from popular jRPG series.
3. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - 89 points
Original game was released in 2015. Challenging platform game with RPG elements, now available on Nintendo Switch. Perfect to play on the go!
More information about Best Games on Metacritic you'll find here.
Good post, complementary to Steam list.
Tak trzymaj, Kolego!
Hey! At least a couple indie game made the list. Disco Elysium and Divinity: Original Sin II and Ori and the Blind Forest. I don't know about RDR2 on PC. That was buggy on launch.