Rumor: 'Call Of Duty 2018' Is 'Black Ops 4' -> Heading To Switch, PC, PS4, And Xbox One

Rumor: 'Call Of Duty 2018' Is 'Black Ops 4' -> Heading To Switch, PC, PS4, And Xbox One

FTA: Just like sports simulations that receive an annual refresh, gamers already expect a yearly installment from Activision's popular shooter and see a new Call of Duty game.

Last year, the developer took the franchise back to its roots, which was set during the events of World War II. Now, the incoming 2018 title is reportedly titled Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, according to rumors. Additionally, it looks like Nintendo will also get a port for the Switch.

<lots more in link>

Replies 182

Komorebi_

nice

https://t.me/VideogameCuriosities

wx-395

The hearing is normal, since they decided to continue the best part

ラブチーノ

good news to hear. hope it's real

Darkman555

Good news!

madsession

Good news.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=B525sO

Aefyr

On Switch? Wow, that's really cool that AAA games are really making it on Switch now!

disss666

Black Ops it's good

Akira_A1

interesting i never got Call of Duty WWII is it any good?

Alienware Area 51 (R2) Intel® i7-5960X Processor (8-cores, 20MB Cache), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ TITAN X Pascal 12GB GDDR5X SLI, 16.0 GB GDDR4 Ram 2133MHz, Samsung 850 PRO 512 GB, OCZ Vertex 450 256 GB,

sTim87

Now I need to get a switch

Touhoufun

Interesting.. Only one I dont play CoD?

• 412 Points

INFORMATION

The Switch version will support DLC, HD Rumble, and motion controls. It is also being ported by a company that is familiar with COD games.

Published by just4dell

Popular News

The Division 2 will come out in the next 10 months

Ubisoft shared information about release window for The Division 2. If there is no delay, we're...
May 18, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 82 Replies • 903 Points

Activision and Treyarch are not afraid of disappointment for ditching campaign in Black Ops 4

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 developers have explained why they have given up on the traditional...
May 17, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 76 Replies • 901 Points

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition FREE for a limited time! (Humble Store)

Get the complete Galactic Civilizations II saga including the acclaimed PC strategy game of the...
May 17, 2018 • by DMAS • 34 Replies • 845 Points

Rage 2 follows model of the games as a service, but without loot boxes

id Software studio director Tim Willits, announced that the upcoming game Rage 2 will not contain...
May 17, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 44 Replies • 831 Points