Most Hyped Games of 2017

Most Hyped Games of 2017

Cartire

There are a lot of good games coming up in 2017.  We're excited to share our favorites with you and for everyone here to decide which ones they are looking forward to more.  

My personal short list of must haves:

• Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Red Dead Redemption 2

What are yours?  

Replies 633

gvaudan

mASS EFFECT aNDROMEDA

sYBERIA III

Prey

Ouaff ! Ouaff !

rachidtaha

nice ! crackdown 3 i love it

MEATMONSTER

dont really care about any of those games, sorry. 

TheDashPL

Never played Mass Effect, probably never will, so... Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Nonadoshi

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 3

Mass Effect: Andromeda

ked989

Guresz

Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Star Citizen
Red Dead Redemption 2

Raduhendrix

Dis my choice.
http://elexgame.com/

My internet is better than yours.

Sulimen

None of them are actually that interesting for me.

Mass effect is kinda botched with its finale and i'm not too hyped about andromeda, the main protagonist looks like some sort of space fuckboy while it has that same bioware robot talking animations like in their previous games. Unless they do really really well with the story like they did in the first one, and start a potentially amazing thing (which i doubt it a lot), then i'm not really hyped at all.

Dawn of war 3 from its amazing cinematic trailer completely plummeted down when they showed us some mobile arcade gameplay with Gabriel Angelos in a 300 tons of armor doing triple blackflips while throwing his hammer in the air as he attacks xenos, which because he is a hero unit, they must do the most exaggerated bullshit animations to show us they are the heroes like we are fucking 2 years old and we can't differentiate between them and the regular units or something. It completely throws out any grimdark atmosphere or sluggish animations like the first dawn of war games should've had.

And i guess the south park one is what i expect the most, not like its saying much. The first one was pretty good and i'l be waiting for the second one, but i'm not that hyped for it.

Otherwise most of the other nominee are also sequels or games i haven't heard before (like worlds adrift), and because i haven't played their previous iterations, i'm not interested in them nor will i have interest in playing them.

Most of the people will just vote randomly to get points anyway, so its not like it will be accurate or something.

moshi7776

How many of them are not multiplayer?