Alienware Arena ARP Sweepstakes
January 10, 2018 – February 4, 2018
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the “Alienware Arena ARP Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”). iGames, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
By registering for the Sweepstakes, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do not register for the Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada (excluding Quebec) that are thirteen years of age or older as of January 10, 2018 (the “Entrants”). If you are not a legal resident of any of these areas, you are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- If an Entrant is under the age of majority, then he/she must obtain prior consent from his/her parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry.
- All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update the Sponsor of any change in their e-mail address.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below.
- Employees of Sponsor, Dell Corporation or any of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three months out of the year) are not eligible.
- Void where prohibited.
- No Entrant will be allowed to receive more than one prize.
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes shall commence on January 10, 2018 at 12am PDT and end on February 5, 2018 at 11:59pm PDT (the "Entry Period").
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, log into Entrant’s existing Alienware Arena account or create a free Alienware Arena account on the Alienware Arena website at http://www.alienwarearena.com. Entrants can accrue ARP points by participating in various activities on the Alienware Arena website. For a complete list of the ways Entrants can accrue ARP points, go to http://www.alienwarearena.com/arp.
During the Entry Period, Entrants may submit an “Entry” at http://www.alienwarearena.com/arp which includes entering 50 ARP points toward the drawing for a prize. An Entry provides a single chance in the drawing (“Drawing”) for a prize. Maximum of one Entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one Entry per Entry Period will void the Entry and the Entrant will be disqualified.
Regardless of whether or not you participate in the Sweepstakes, you also may enter by sending a letter or postcard (a “Mail-in Entry”) addressed to ARP January 2018 Sweepstakes, c/o iGames, 2420 E Old Penitentiary Road, Boise, ID 83712. The Mail-in Entry must include your name, mailing address, e-mail address and age. The Mail-in Entry that Sponsor receives from you during the Entry Period, Sponsor will provide you with one Entry for the next Drawing held by Sponsor. To be included in a particular Drawing, Mail-in Entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period.
4. Prizes. Sponsor will award the following prize during the Sweepstakes Period on the date and for the prize detailed below.
ARV in USD
February 5, 2018
Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse
The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prizes is $132.98 USD.
- The odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of qualified Entries and are equal regardless of the method of entry.
- No prize substitution, except as allowed by Sponsor who reserves the right to offer a prize of equal/greater value. If for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Sponsor, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Sponsor will not replace any lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged prizes.
5. Drawings for Prizes. Sponsor will conduct the drawings at approximately 10am PDT on the Drawing date indicated in Section 4.
- The Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor in Boise, ID, USA. You do not need to be present to win. The Drawings will be made using Sponsor’s random selection tool.
- All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
- The prizes will be delivered within 45 days of the winner of such prize being verified.
- Sponsor will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner, other than the parent/legal guardian of a winner who is under the age of majority.
6. Notification of Winner. Each person selected to win a prize will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Sponsor. Winners must respond within fourteen days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited. If required by law, the winners will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. The tax release (if applicable) must be provided to Sponsor within ten days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Sponsor will choose an alternate winner by the same random method.
- Winners, by entering the Sweepstakes, consent to their name and country being disclosed as indicated below.
- Sales taxes, if any, and income taxes are the responsibility of each winner.
- Sponsor will pay the costs of shipping or delivery of the prize.
8. General Release. As far as permitted by applicable law, Sponsor and all parties supporting the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted or damaged Entries; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; (d) any technical or human error such as printing or typographical or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes or (e) the use of any prize. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, by entering this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
9. Winner, Rules Request. For the name and country of the winners, please visit http://na.alienwarearena.com/page/arp-sweepstakes-winners approximately February 10, 2018 – February 28, 2018. To obtain a free copy of these rules send your mailing address and request with the reference “ARP January 2018 Sweepstakes” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. General Terms.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, USA.
- Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and all Entrants agree to Santa Clara County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you.
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by iGames, Inc., 2420 E Old Penitentiary Road, Boise, ID 83712, USA.
12. Canadian Winners. In addition to the above, if a person selected by the random selection method is a resident of Canada, as prescribed by Canadian law, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by telephone at a prearranged time in order to be declared a winner.