MAV is a custom mech combat game with a core focus on tactical combat and customization.
You play as a MAV pilot, fighting against an oppressive government trying to turn your home into a forced labor camp. You will be able to build your MAV, piece by piece, into the perfect weapon for your fighting style. You will need to use teamwork and a steady aim to fight against other MAV's and military forces to protect your home and take back the areas conquered by others.
Take part in a persistent war across the surface of Europa, fighting against other rebel factions and the United Earth Council. Join with your friends to create your own faction, capture territories through hard fought battles, spend resources to get new parts for your MAV and upgrade the defenses of your territories, and possibly deploy a game changing Mega Weapons.
- You can choose from thousands of parts across over 30 different categories to design and build your MAV, from the ground up, or pick from community shared designs.
- Fight in many different game modes, with the freeform Arena and Siege mode, to the single player story, or the persistent campaign mode.
- Experience intense mech combat, with realistic projectiles, physics based weapon recoil, individual part damage, and fantastic environments.
- In the campaign mode, build up your captured territories with additional defenses, place turrets to help fight off invaders, and hire and recruit AI rebels to fight alongside you. Changes you make on a territory level effect the battlefields and can change the balance of power.
- Full customization of your MAV, with millions of combinations possible, different paint jobs and camo patterns, along with decals, you will always be able to express yourself and be unique on the battlefield.
Members • 15543
I gave it a shot, gotta say that you weren't kidding. Their rocket and howie play has definitely improved. I did end up winning, but unfortunately the video was ruined when I spent something like five minutes looking for the very last one on crater arena. Basically the first one I shot at, which took part in the fight at first, literally abandoned the battle while I wasn't paying attention to it to go hide next to my base. I've never seen that before. XD Least now I know that supports aren't a freebie anymo
Awesome! I love your 1v11 videos. Try one against 11 support MAVs now that they can aim better!
Glad you are liking it and welcome back!
I love this update, I just did a 1v11 on grassy creek while recording; prior to this patch it was completely undoable due to how bad the frame rate would be at the start, and it didn't drop below 30fps this time even at the start. This performance update was a godsend. Also noticed a couple fixed collision issues and the turret update is a start, it's nice. :)
The new update is great - plays like butter, getting consistently high 50's FPS on a not amazing rig. The new UI is great too - haven't played since the old UI and this one is much improved. Looks great!
0:04-0:09, 5 Seconds of Fame in the Opening shot WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/358607-regular-show I built it to shoot at LordD and MiniD! I'll be by later to pick up my trophy! https://drawception.com/game/axNfTeFaE2/turtle-man-but-what-does-that-mean/
MAV- Getting Caught In the Rainby Bombdogstudios • Aug 15, 2016 • 9 Comments
MAV Oneshots Episode 43by Bombdogstudios • Aug 12, 2016 • 2 Comments
MAV Oneshots Episode 44 'MURICAby Bombdogstudios • Aug 12, 2016 • 1 Comments
MAV Oneshots Episode 46by Bombdogstudios • Aug 12, 2016 • 1 Comments
MAV Oneshots Episode 47by Bombdogstudios • Aug 12, 2016 • 0 Comments
MAV Oneshots Episode 49by Bombdogstudios • Aug 12, 2016 • 0 Comments
MAV Oneshots Episode 48by Bombdogstudios • Aug 11, 2016 • -1 Comments
M.A.V. Fenix Skirmisher FNF 2/26/16by Bombdogstudios • Aug 11, 2016 • 0 Comments
Come play MAV with the developer and see how PAX East went. You can even bug me about balance changes! :)
Come and play MAV against [or with] the developer! If you can't make it in game, you can watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/bombdogstudios. See you there!