Crash Force is an amalgamation of the most popular genres in gaming; it is an Online Multiplayer, Arena, Shooting game at its core, with RPG and Racing elements, where the player assumes the role of a hovercraft to annihilate his enemies.
Choose your side between the three rival hovercraft families, nine hovercrafts models, and battle in three distinct maps.
Crash Force will feature:
- Fight your way to the top of the ranks with the help of friends or solo in a 6v6 fast paced shooting style.
- Engage your opponents, in four different game modes: Team Showdown, One Man Wolfpack, Capture the Flag and Control the Nest. The game mode names may change until release.
- Choose from three different maps: Aquila Plains, Cicuma Forest and Clava Tombs.
- Will you be the one to hit the maximum level of 30 first?
- Reach maximum level and start working on your Aviation Levels to unlock specialized skills.
- Compare your profile statistics (KD ratio etc.) with your friends and customize your profile look with a variety of icons.
- Multiple customization options for you hovercrafts in the form of skins.
- Choose from 9 Hovercrafts (three at the moment for BETA), three classes, and three hovercraft families (Aquilas, Clavae and Cicumas).
- Dominate your opponents with a variety of different Abilities.
- Control your in-game view of the vehicle, using two camera modes: Combat mode(locked) and unlocked.
- Pick up ammo packs for your vehicle's primary and secondary weapons.
- Refuel your hovercraft's energy by passing over energy pads.
Members • 25
We are opening signups for Beta testers! Check the link in the post!
Crash Force, a mix of Twisted Metal and Rocket League with the touch of Michael Bay, is now available on Steam Early Access!
Short Gameplay Video Steam Early Access