Antigraviator is a sleek new take on the anti-gravity racing genre. Use traps, power-ups and boosts to overtake your opponents and dominate the track in single player or multiplayer mode. With no speed limit holding you back, Antigraviator delivers the fastest racing experience of the future.
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament. In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Gamers will guide their Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single-player campaign to unlock new parts, ships, and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Members • 111
Cybernetic Walrus is currently working on a new WipeOut-inspired anti-gravity racing game called Antigraviator. Antigraviator will be using the Unity Engine, is scheduled for a Q2 2018 release, and Cybernetic Walrus has released a brand new teaser trailer for it.
Antigraviator is the latest in a long line of anti-gravity racing games to come to consoles.
Futuristic Racer Antigraviator Coming in 2018, Looks Very Much Like WipEout
Developer Cybernetic Walrus Unveil Anti-Gravity Racer Antigraviator
Antigraviator, a high-octane racing game from Cybernetic Walrus and Iceberg Interactive, will come to PC, PS4, and Xbox One in Q2 2018.
Race, challenge, sabotage, and customize.
Iceberg Interactive and Belgian-based studio Cybernetic Walrus announced today Antigraviator, an anti-gravity racing game in the vein of Wipeout and F-Zero that’s set to launch in Q2 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Cybernetic Walrus have teamed up for fastest antigravity racing game ever made. Antigraviator is scheduled to launch in Q2 2018 on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4.Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Cybernetic Walrus have teamed up for fastest antigravity racing game ever made. Antigraviator is scheduled to launch in Q2 2018 on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4.