eSports Fantasy Cards – ELEAGUE CS GO Major: Boston
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
Welcome to the Alienware Arena eSports Fantasy Cards – ELEAGUE CS GO Major: Boston. These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules and regulations of the Alienware Arena eSports Fantasy Cards – ELEAGUE CS GO Major: Boston (the “Tournament”) presented by iGames, Inc. ("Sponsor").
Please read these Official Rules carefully before submitting an entry or participating in the Tournament. These Official Rules contain important information about eligibility to enter the Tournament, the rules of the Tournament and other important information.
By registering for the Tournament, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do not register for the Tournament.
This skill-based Tournament is open only to residents of France, United Kingdom, United States, any Province of Canada (other than Quebec), and New Zealand, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older, and legal residents of Australia and Germany that are fifteen (15) years of age or older as of January 23, 2018 and who properly register for the Tournament (each an “Entrant”). Each Entrant may be required to show proof of age and residence. If an Entrant is under the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of legal residence ("Minor"), they must obtain prior consent from their parent or legal guardian to register and participate in the Tournament and the parent or legal guardian will be deemed to have accepted these Official Rules on behalf of the Minor. The parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Sponsor. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate the Entrant’s registration or participation in the Tournament. IF YOU DO NOT SATISFY THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT. Participation in the Tournament is also subject to compliance with the requirements specified below. Employees of Sponsor, teams playing in Qualified Matches (defined below), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Tournament and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Tournament. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited.
2. Tournament Play
The Tournament shall begin on January 26, 2018 at approximately 8am PST and end on January 28, 2018 at approximately 11:59pm PDT (the “Tournament Play”).
3. Tournament Registration
Each Entrant must complete the online Tournament registration anytime from January 23, 2018 – January 26, 2018 at https://na.alienwarearena.com/esports/ by logging into his/her existing Alienware Arena account or creating a free Alienware Arena account (name, birthdate, email address and country will be required) and agree to these Official Rules (the “Entry”). There is an unlimited number of Entrants. However, only one Entry is permitted per person. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid. There is no fee to register or participate in the Tournament.
4. Tournament Game & Scoring
Tournament Game: The purpose of this Tournament is to use your data analysis and strategy skills to create a team of 5 players, selected from the player cards, that will have the highest combined score out of the Qualifying Matches. A full listing of all available (unlocked) player cards will be available to the Entrants prior to the Tournament Play at https://na.alienwarearena.com/esports/fantasy/season/eleague-boston-major-fantasy-contest/lineup . Entrants will select a roster of 5 players and may move players on and off their roster an unlimited number of times while they are determining their strategy and prior to the start of the Tournament Play. All player cards will be available on the “Set Lineup Section” of the Tournament site and may be swapped with other players on the roster.
Player cards contain the name of a player from a team participating in the Qualifying Matches listed below.
Qualifying Matches: The scores from the following qualifying matches ("Qualifying Matches") listed below will be used to determine winners of prizes. There are 7 Qualifying Matches during the Tournament Play:
Scoring: Each Entrant’s score will be based on the total number of kills, deaths, and assists of each player in the lineup (Kills = 1 Point, Deaths = -1 Point, Assists = 0.5 Point) for all of the Qualifying Matches.
At the end of the Tournament Play, 10 winners will be determined based on the 10 Entrants with the highest total score, calculated by adding up the scores of the 5 players on each Entrant’s roster from all of the Qualifying Matches.
The top 10 Tournament Play winners will be awarded the following prizes.
1st – 10th Place: $50 Steam Gift Card
For all prizes: It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they use a device that complies with the following system requirements in order to use the prize:
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
512 MB RAM
1 Ghz or faster processor
- Intel Mac, OS X version 10.7 (Lion), or later.
Two-button mouse strongly recommended
1GB HD space (recommended)
Internet connection (broadband recommended)
The Steam platform is available for download at http://store.steampowered.com/about/. No cash equivalent for any prize. Prizes are non-refundable, non-changeable, non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Sponsor will pay the costs of delivery of each prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sales tax (if any) and income tax are the sole responsibility of each Entrant. If an Entrant forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, such Entrant is not eligible to receive their prize and the next highest placing Entry will be chosen as the winner.
6. Notification of Winners
The Entrants who win a prize will be notified by Sponsor by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Sponsor. Winners must respond with the requested prize information (confirmation of email address) within 5 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited. If required by law, the winner will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. The tax release must be provided to Sponsor within ten days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of winner being verified. Sponsor will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner. Winner, by entering the Tournament, consents to their name and country being disclosed as indicated below.
7. Use of Information
8. General Release
Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Official Rules would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Official Rules to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor and each of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Tournament and will not be responsible for any of the following insofar as they are beyond their reasonable control: (a) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Tournament disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor with the exception of personal injury or death caused by negligence; or (c) any technical or human error such as typographical, printing, or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Tournament. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, and subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantees, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
9. General Terms
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Tournament and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, USA. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Tournament or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and all Entrants agree to Santa Clara County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you. Where a jurisdiction does not recognize or will not enforce a judgement of the Courts of Santa Clara County, USA, the Sponsor reserves its rights to bring an action in an alternative jurisdiction of its choice. Except for claims relating to Non-Excludable Guarantees, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Tournament and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- The Tournament is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Tournament, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Tournament, or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Tournament as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Tournament, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
For the name and country of the winners, visit http://www.alienwarearena.com/news approximately February 1, 2018 – February 28, 2018
The Tournament is sponsored by iGames, Inc., 2420 E Old Penitentiary Rd, Boise, ID, USA.
ELEAGUE Boston Major Fantasy Contest
Select your ultimate ELEAGUE CS GO team to win your share of the $500 prize pool! The ELEAGUE CS GO Boston Major Champions Stage begins January 26th, so set your lineup today!
Your lineup will earn points from their ELEAGUE Playoff matches by:
- Kills: +1 Points
- Assists: +0.5 Points
- Deaths: -1 Points
With a total of $500 in Steam gift card prizes. The top 10 finishers from eligible countries will receive a $50 Steam Gift Card!